Samsung Evo Select Vs Evo Plus: In this article, I compares the two and explains the differences between them so that you can make the best choice.
Table of Contents
Samsung Evo Select Vs Evo Plus
Samsung Evo Select Vs Evo Plus So, you may have seen the Samsung EVO select and the EVO plus and are wondering which one is the right choice. Well, here’s a look into the differences between the two that will help you find the right one for you.
The Samsung EVO Select has a much smaller form factor than the EVO Plus. It’s only about half the size and that makes it a great option for those who want to save space on their devices. The EVO Plus also has a higher transfer speed than the EVO Select, but it lacks the option for multiple write speeds, which the EVO Select has.
The EVO Plus and the EVO Select may look similar, but when it comes to storage capacity, the EVO Plus does come out on top. It can store up to 256GB of data, which is more than double the EVO Select’s capacity of 128GB.
In terms of price, the EVO Select and EVO Plus are very close. If you are looking for the most cost effective option, then the EVO Select is probably the better choice. However, if you need more storage capacity, then the EVO Plus may be worth the extra expense.
At the end of the day, it all comes down to your specific needs. If space is the main concern, then the EVO Select is the better choice. But if you need more capacity and faster transfer speeds, then the EVO Plus is the way to go.
No matter which one you choose, both the Samsung EVO Select and EVO Plus offer great value for money and are sure to meet your needs. So, take some time to figure out which one is right for you and make sure to enjoy your new storage device.
What is the difference between the Samsung Evo Select and Evo Plus MicroSD cards?
The Evo Select has a storage capacity of 64GB, while the Evo Plus can go up to 512GB.
How fast is the Samsung Evo Select compared to the Evo Plus?
The Evo Select has a read speed of up to 100 MB/s, while the Evo Plus has a read speed of up to 100 MB/s, so they’re both quite fast.
What are the operating temperature ranges of the Samsung Evo Select and Evo Plus?
The operating temperature range for the Evo Select is between -13°F to 185°F, while the Evo Plus can range from -13°F to 185°F.
Are the Samsung Evo Select and Evo Plus waterproof?
Yes, both the Evo Select and Evo Plus come with a waterproof rating of IPX7 meaning they can withstand immersion in up to 3 feet of water for up to 30 minutes.
Will the Samsung Evo Select and Evo Plus work with all types of recording devices?
Yes, both the Evo Select and Evo Plus are compatible with all types of recording devices. So you can use them with any device that supports microSD cards.
Today I’m here to talk about the differences between Samsung Evo Select vs Evo Plus. When it comes to Samsung, they have done an amazing job of engineering their microSD cards and here are the top 20 important points to consider:
- Storage Capacities: The Evo Select is available in capacities from 32GB up to 512GB, while the Evo Plus is available in capacities up to 1TB.
- Read/Write Speeds: The Evo Select offers read/write speeds of up to 100MB/s, while the Evo Plus offers read/write speeds of up to 95MB/s.
- Price: The Evo Select is usually cheaper than the Evo Plus.
- Durability: The Evo Select is waterproof, X-ray proof, temperature proof, and magnet-proof, while the Evo Plus is only X-ray proof and temperature proof.
- Compatibility: Both cards are compatible with the majority of devices and formats, such as SDXC, SDHC, and microSDXC.
- Warranty: The Evo Select includes a 10-year limited warranty while the Evo Plus includes a limited 3-year warranty.
- Security: The Evo Select offers a 4-Proof protection which includes water, temperature, X-ray, and magnet-proof protection, while the Evo Plus does not offer any additional protection.
- Adapter: The Evo Select comes with a full-sized SD adapter, while the Evo Plus does not include an adapter.
- Sustainability: The Evo Select is FSC (forest stewardship council) certified, while the Evo Plus is not.
- Capacity/Storage: The Evo Select offers up to 512GB of storage, while the Evo Plus offers up to 1TB of storage.
- Compatibility for 4K Recording: The Evo Select is compatible with 4K recording, while the Evo Plus is not.
- MiniSD Format: The Evo Select is available in a miniSD format, while the Evo Plus is not.
- Performance: The Evo Select offers better performance when it comes to read/write speeds and data transfer.
- Recyclability: The Evo Select is recyclable, while the Evo Plus is not.
- UHS Speed Class: The Evo Select has a UHS Speed Class rating of U3, while the Evo Plus has a UHS Speed Class rating of U1.
- Temperature Resistance: The Evo Select is temperature resistant up to 85 degrees Celsius, while the Evo Plus is temperature resistant up to 40 degrees Celsius.
- Data Protection: The Evo Select has advanced data protection to help keep data safe and secure, while the Evo Plus does not.
- Performance Guarantee: The Evo Select offers a 10-year limited warranty, while the Evo Plus offers only a 3-year limited warranty.
- Retail Packaging: The Evo Select comes in a retail package which includes a full-sized SD adapter, while the Evo Plus does not include an adapter.
- Quality: The Evo Select uses Samsung’s V-NAND technology for higher quality results, while the Evo Plus does not.
In conclusion, the Samsung Evo Select VS Evo Plus are two great microSD cards with their own unique features. The Evo Select offers more features and better performance, while the Evo Plus offers more storage capacity. So, when it comes to picking the right microSD card for your device, be sure to consider all the facts before making a decision.
That’s all for now, folks! Until next time, take care and keep spreading the love.