Last Updated on 2 months by Editorial Staff
Kanan Pendari Zoological Garden Bilaspur : There are mainly 03 Zoo’s in Chhattisgarh, out of which Kanan Pendari Zoological Garden is the most famous. Here you will find many species of animals, fish, snakes etc. Apart from all this, there are also swings for small children, which attract children a lot.
Kanan Pendari Zoological Garden Bilaspur
Whenever people from different places of Chhattisgarh go to Bilaspur, Kanan makes a plan to visit Pendari first. It is very close to the city of Bilaspur, due to which tourists come and go every day. Kanan Pendari is a must visit if you ever visit Bilaspur. Let us now know about this small zoo.
|Category||Ticket Cost per head|
|Adult ( Indian)||Rs 20/- per head|
|Child (Indian)||Rs 20/- per head|
|Adult (Foreign)||Rs 100/- per head|
|Child (Foreign)||Rs 50/- per head|
|Opened||All Days of the Week|
|Summer Opening Hours||8.00 am to 6.00 pm|
|Winter Opening Hours||9:00 AM to 5:30 PM|
Kanan Pendari Zoo
Kanan Pendari is located near Sakri on Mungeli road, 10 kms from Bilaspur city of Chhattisgarh. This Zoological Garden was established in the year 2004-2005. It is spread over an area of about 114.636 hectares. There are about 70 species of wildlife here which attract tourists.
There is a good arrangement for tourists, water coolers for drinking water, benches, toilets, safari cars and swings for children to play, etc. at many places. It takes about 2-3 hours to walk around the whole zoo, so whenever you come, take the time so that you can see the jumping of the animals here, the beautiful birds.
How to reach Kanan Pendari
It is very easy to reach here, you can go through your vehicle or taxi, bus.
- Nearest Bus Stand – Bilaspur Bus Stand
- Nearest Railway Station – Bilaspur Railway Station, Uslapur Railway Station
- Nearest Airport – Swami Vivekananda Airport Raipur
Places To Visit Near Kanan Pendari
- Devrani Jethani Temple: If you are fond of visiting archaeological sites, ancient idols, temples etc. then you must visit Devrani Jethani Temple located in Talagaon. The idol of Rudra Shiva located here is very famous.
- Khuntaghat Dam: Khuntaghat Dam built on Kharang river is a center of attraction for the people around you. Often the people of Bilaspur go for a walk with their friends.
Whenever we go to any tourist place, many questions related to that place come in our mind, so we have given below answers to some common questions which can prove useful for you.
What is Kanan Pendari opening hours?
In summer – 8.00 am to 6.00 pm
In winter – 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Kanan Pendari closed on ?
What is the distance between Bilaspur to Kanan Pendari?
The distance of the zoo from Bilaspur is about 8 kms.