How To Find Jio Fiber “Service id” JioFiber offers an exceptional internet experience, providing users with ultra-high-speed connectivity of up to 1Gbps. Alongside this, subscribers enjoy access to a variety of Jio and premium Over-The-Top (OTT) applications. In addition to high-speed internet, JioFiber users benefit from features such as TV to TV calling, Jio Security, Home Networking, and more.
How To Find Jio Fiber “Service id” Table of Contents
Every JioFiber user is assigned a unique identifier known as the Jio Fiber Service ID. This alphanumeric series serves as a distinctive marker to identify each individual user within the Jio network. The Jio Fiber Service ID plays a crucial role in pinpointing and resolving any issues related to a specific user’s account. It aids in efficient management of the diverse user base of Jio Fiber services.
To locate your Jio Fiber Service ID, you can refer to your billing statements or conveniently access it through the MyJio app. This ID is exclusive to Jio Fiber customers and is different from IDs associated with other Jio services. Therefore, when encountering issues specific to Jio Fiber, this unique identifier becomes instrumental in addressing and resolving queries.
Upon installation of Jio Fiber, customers receive their Jio Fiber Service ID through a message or email. This ID is a 12-digit alphanumeric code, with the initial digits serving as a distinct identifier for seamless communication and support related to Jio Fiber services.
How To Find Jio Fiber “Service id”
- It can be used to log in instead of your mobile number Jio Fiber and related services.
- Jio store login in TV.
- While complaining about mobile connection etc.
- while registering in my Jio.
How To Find Jio Fiber “Service ID”
You can find out your Service ID in different ways. You have 4 ways to know about Jio Fiber Service ID, you will get complete information about it
1. My Statement
You can find your Jio Fiber ID from your statement in the My Jio app, Just follow the steps given below:
- Go to the fiber tab
- Click on 3 lines at the top left corner
- Tap on View Statement and submit
- Now you will get all the information about your account including which your Jio Number, Jio Account Number, and Jio Service ID will be there.
2. Mail & Messages
If you have recently got the connection installed or recharged, then you must have received a message in which your landline number and service ID will be given, the same information will be given to you along with the bill on your registered mail ID.
3. Jio Site
- Open Jio.com and log in to your account.
- Now enter your registered mobile number.
- And submit OTP.
- Your Jio fiber account will be opened.
- Now click on My Statement and find out your Jio service ID.
4. My Jio App
- Open your ‘My Jio’ app
- Open your Jio fiber account from here.(If it is logged in.)
- Now click on the three-line in the top left corner.
- Tap on Profile and other settings.
- Your landline number will be Shown.
- Now scroll up the page
- Look at the top where the landline number was there, your Service Id should have appeared at that same spot.
To link a new JioFiber account to the MyJio app, you can:
- Open the MyJio app and log in to your existing account
- Tap Link New Account
- Tap Geo Fiber and enter the 12-digit Geo Fiber service ID
- Alternatively, you can enter your 10-digit landline number or registered mobile number to generate an OTP
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number and click Submit
Customer ID for Jio will be your 10 digit mobile number. For jio-fi device you can know it either through My-Jio app or inserting the SIM into any 4G handsets. After signing up for first time you can register your email id with your account and use it as customer id.